Major changes since Zeya 0.4:
- Playlist support. The 'rhythmbox' and 'dir' backends detect playlists you've saved (in Rhythmbox or as M3U/PLS files, respectively) and let you choose from among them (using the dropdown in the upper left corner).
- PLS format playlists are now supported by the 'playlist' backend. The format of the playlist (M3U or PLS) is guessed automatically based on the extension. (Amit Saha)
- Support for decoding m4a files. (Rainer Hahnekamp)
- Bind Zeya to a single interface only with the new --bind_address flag. See the cookbook for more info. (Björn Lohrmann)
- More UI.
- Bug fixes. Zeya now "just works" under a wider variety of circumstances. (Samson Yeung and others)
- The 'dir' backend doesn't work with Python 2.5. A fix has been checked in at git HEAD.
See http://web.psung.name/zeya/ for more information about Zeya, installation, getting started, and reporting bugs.