I'm pleased to announce the (long overdue…) release of Zeya 0.6.
This release contains only bug fixes and minor changes that help Zeya to "just work" under a wider variety of circumstances.
Major changes since Zeya 0.5:
- The 'dir' backend works with Python 2.5 again. (Thanks to Greg Grossmeier)
- Broken symlinks are detected and ignored. (Thanks to Etienne Millon)
- Unreadable playlist files are detected and ignored.
- The 'dir' backend sorts files case-insensitively. (Thanks to Greg Grossmeier)
- Zeya no longer leaks file handles under certain circumstances. (Thanks to Pior Bastida)
- The frontend uses relative paths to resources, so Zeya can be run behind a reverse proxy out of the box, e.g. at http://yourhostname/path/to/zeya (Thanks to Jérôme Charaoui)
See http://web.psung.name/zeya/ to learn more about Zeya, installation, getting started, reporting bugs, and development.